THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 16, 2007

16 Nov 2007 Friday

I'm been so busy with banking stuff these few days because i m planning to open online business soon. hope u guys will support me and also it's Malaysia International Fashion Week(M-IFW) my brother joined the Malaysia international fashion competition and i went to his show yesterday. I'm so proud of him, his collection is very nice but it's all last minute done. ha ha. the result will be come out on Sunday. Cant wait. If my brother won the first price he will receive RM 100,000. I also went to my fav designer's show (Jonathan C). I also took photo with him. I will look for the photo and i will post it here soon. I don't think the photo will come out so soon. I'll be very busy soon will not online so often. Catch up with u guys soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best to ur biz venture!!:)
wj

Unknown said...

I am shrouded in morasses so I don't managed to be there. Good luck to your brother ya. =]His creations must be very nice.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

all the best in your business!btw ur bro is gonna win big ...am sure!so hope to hear from u soon!cheerZz

Benson said...

my bro won 3 prices out of 5 congratulation he he