THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 9, 2007

1 , 2 , 3 and puff....

after 2,3 days of laziness... my body tone line is getting fade.... but never mind, i'm joining swimming team starting on next monday onwards, i will swim hard and hopefully one day i will swim for my country... well as for my problem, i m still waiting patiently for the day to come... i still dun know whether it's going to turn bad or good, i can only know next week... scary... well the thing between me and my bf thing is getting better... here is some extras : me and my bf found a very cute cat at the back of the house... well my bf knows i love cats so he decide to adopt the cat he he... we name the cat "bebe" i will post a picture of "bebe" later... well it's getting dark here and i m ready to go back to bed again... good night : P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Firstly, I'm glad to know that your relationships with him has been enchanted.=)
-------------------------------------
Undoubtedly, swimming helps a lot in attempt to maintain your body figure. In fact, it helps to soothe your emotional psyche too. Good luck and swim for a better tomorrow.
-------------------------------------
Cat.I don't have any interest in cat because I'm the owner of 8 doggies. And I'm happy to say that we live happily beneath one shelter. Take good care of the cat.Do not neglect the poor soul since you admitted yourself as a busy society worker.lol.

Remember, never allowed your past to overwhelm you.May God bless you. Take care.Stay cheerful.

Look into the mirror. You look great when you are smiling. x]

Anonymous said...

am more than happy that things turn out to be good!just think at the positive side and you will pull through anythin!yeah philix is right that u look great when you are smiling!smile is alwiz good on the face n not else where!so wish u best of luck and take care- D