THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 24, 2007

Mooncake Festival 2007



Tomorrow is mooncake festival, my college celebrated it 2 days ago lol. The whole college gather together and lit up the lanterns and we walk into the woods. Lol, we walk and walk and walk... then some of us started to mess around some started to bit down other people's lanterns some started to burn their lantern. Well for me i burn my lantern lol. I miss those days when I was younger my parents used to buy me beautiful lanterns like dragons, butterfly... but as i grow up i dun get the chance to play with beautiful lanterns anymore and sometimes i din even get to eat mooncake because i can't get any nice mooncake brand in my college which is located far far away from the city. But 2 days ago my friend bought 4 piece of super mini-size mooncake, Lol so me and my 2 best fren shared 4 mini mooncake under the moon. Happy Mooncake Fesival everyone.

1 comment:

~saRa~ said...

aww...so damn 'cute' the way u celebrated ur mooncake festival at coll...yea i certainly miss my time back then too playin wit candles n fancy lanterns that comes in all shapes n sizes...guess we're jz too grown up i shall say to play wit it...but i'm not reli a big fan of eatin mooncake newayz...dunno y,jz dun reli fancy them